Monday, September 27, 2010

25 Weeks (tomorrow) - Picture Poetry

Our little baby Jordan Mae,
Photobucket

She loves to eat
Photobucket

and chew
Photobucket

and play!
Photobucket

Her mommy loves her
Photobucket

and her daddy too.
Photobucket

With her smiles so sweet
Photobucket

and her eyes so blue!
Photobucket


Since my last post Jordan has gotten a new toy. Her fabulously fun exersaucer. It satisfies her need to be upright and entertained! She loves the buttons that talk and play music. She found those the minute we put her in it for the first time. Now she pushes them and gets to laugh while I do a silly dance for her. I love watching her explore all the toys and she always looks like such a big girl in it.

Mommy, put down the camera and do that little dance!
Photobucket

She also has started eating cereal at the recommendation of her GI doctor. Despite my hesitations, I finally gave in to the advice I've been ignoring for the past month. Well, it may not be helping her sleep any better, but she sure does love it! Sometimes she gets a little upset when she realizes that she has had the last bite. Even after I have scraped the bowl clean.

Jason and I made sure to get video and pictures of the momentous occasion. I successfully multitasked by using one had for the first bite and the other armed with the camera. I already shared one of these above but here they are in order...

Here comes the first bite!
Photobucket

Ew, what is THAT?!
Photobucket

She may not look satisfied but looks can be deceiving. She now gets so excited when she sees me preparing her cereal. I cannot feed her fast enough sometimes. Hmm... has someone been watching how daddy eats?
Photobucket


And one more picture for fun.

Who are you and how did you get in my toy?
Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute!!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous as always! We're venturing into the land of solids any day now as well. Will see how it goes!