Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Little Punkin'

I just wanted to share the pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch. Jordan was sleepy so she was a little cranky by the end (as you will soon see). I would like to go again to see if we can get a few more smiles!

Our one and only smile caught on camera. I'm glad Daddy was there to make her happy!
Photobucket

Jordan and her big cousin Matti
Photobucket

Hmm... what is this thing?
Photobucket

At least someone is happy in this picture (Keely)
Photobucket

Why are we so mad at the pumpkin? Pumpkins are our friends!
Photobucket

We will see if we get another chance to go. I cannot believe it's so close to Halloween already. I actually started my Christmas shopping today. Now that is going to be a fun holiday!

1 comment:

runningmom said...

I hadn't checked here in a while and can't believe how big Jordan has already gotten! She is so adorable. Looks like you are in heaven with her!!