Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 Months - Cruisin'

The little peanut that came home from the hospital under five pounds is now about to graduate into a bigger car seat. Technically she was a few ounces too light for her first car seat the first time she rode in it. Just for nostalgic purposes...

Photobucket

Who is that teeny tiny little baby who was too small for her newborn sized clothes??? Now we have a cruising ten month old who I can hardly keep up with. She is using her crawling skills to keep me on my feet (literally and figuratively).

Lately Jordan has decided if Jason and I are laughing about something then she should be laughing too. Then of course we laugh because she is laughing and so the cycle continues. She is also learning that she can do silly things to make us laugh. (Pictured below is one of those times that she knew her goofy faces were entertaining me.) It's good times in the Minter household.

We've also had two snow storms this month which is a bit strange for North Texas. We let Jordan touch the snow but I don't think she liked how cold it was. I hope this strange weather returns when she is a little older! We saw a huge group of children sledding by our house and in a few years we will be joining in on the fun.

Now every mother has the best of intentions when it comes to what they will feed their child. I've made all of Jordan's food, mostly with organic produce. Right now her favorite seems to be yogurt mixed with applesauce and blueberries. She's still enjoying puffs and I am doing my best to keep her interested in veggies. I think she has realized that she is getting the short end of the stick though and she would rather have what we are having. Even if it's an ice cream sandwich...

No, I did not let Jordan taste my ice cream sandwich. No, that is not the evidence on her face.
Photobucket

Blueberries are great but they are messy!
Photobucket

Daddy and baby silhouettes.
Photobucket

My little ham was squinting her eyes at me and laughing.
Photobucket

Wearing her "Jordan" shirt she got for Christmas from her cousins. She refused to sit still for a picture!
Photobucket

My little mini me. I have to find my baby pictures so I can show off how much she looks like me here.
Photobucket

Snow storm number one. Her first snow!!!
Photobucket

Snow storm number two. She didn't know what to think of all that cold white stuff.
Photobucket

After being stuck inside for three days from the snow and ice, we started to get a little silly.
Photobucket



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She just makes the most hilarious and adorable faces. It's so funny. She must keep you constantly entertained. Love the photos!