Thursday, April 1, 2010

Signs of Spring

I don't know if there is a better time than Spring to be on the verge of having a baby. It just fits, doesn't it? The world is becoming colorful again after the gloomy winter months. Flowers are beginning to peek out from the ground (or those might be weeds if you are looking at our yard, but some weeds are pretty). The Bradford Pears on our street bloomed and have now left what appears to be white confetti on the street and sidewalks thanks to the kite flying weather this last week. The sun is out and the air is warm. But best of all I saw this happen in the last couple of days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's our Angel Tree we planted last year on our due date. I waited and waited for it to bloom all summer and then the day before I had my IUI in August it finally did. I took it as a good omen. Once again our tree is brightening our backyard with signs of life, hope and beauty.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty!

Mrs Sea Monster said...

I just wanted to say congrats Kayla! I hope your recovery is fast. I'm so happy for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pics: ) i could not agree more:)

Anonymous said...

oh also my site is giving away a babies r us card to a lucky pg mamma
you should check it out chatterscene.com