Thursday, January 22, 2009

This and That

There is not much to report on the home front.

We finally finished celebrating Christmas last weekend. I enjoyed being in Tyler with my family. Home cooked meals, exchanging gifts, lots of dogs, a pretty Christmas tree, a puzzle and my fam. All things I enjoy. It went by too fast, but those sort of weekends always do.

I had a good week at work. I need to start writing down some of the things these kids say. When they are not driving me crazy, they are making me smile.

For some mysterious reason I keep checking on the birth board that I was on. Sometimes it is comforting to know that so many of them are having healthy pregnancies and it gives me hope. Other times it just hurts that I am not progressing right along with them. We would have known the gender by now. I would have a cute round belly. We would be reading baby name books and talking about themes for the nursery. I would be shopping at maternity stores. We would have sonogram photos on our fridge. I miss our angel so much.

With all that said I'm still feeling very hopeful. I feel like good things are going to come and it is only a matter of time.

No comments: