Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Am I or Not?

I'm just twiddling my thumbs while I'm in the two week wait. Really, one of the worst things about ttc is the not knowing. If I knew I wasn't, at least I could start to cope. If I AM then I'd like to go ahead and start celebrating!

I took a picture of our tree this afternoon. In just about a week we went from no blooms, to this!

Photobucket

So now is it time to invoke the attitude of my Jr. High math teacher and believe in the power of positive thinking?

Bfp. Bfp. Bfp. Mrs. Tower would be proud.

Symptom Status: None
Side Effect Status: Clomid causes increased appetite? How about - ravenous, can I get my hands on a burger, fries, milkshake and super size that please - appetite. I will be practicing some major self control in the days to come or I will definitely LOOK pregnant.
Mental Status: I'm doing my best to imagine some rapidly dividing cells in that uterus of mine.

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
~Groucho Marx
(I beg to differ with Groucho!)


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow its really blooming a lot, very beautiful!!!

Only one more week of waiting right? Trying to think of things to make time go by faster, but I can't. Well maybe you could rent an entire tv series and plan to finish it before your wait is up. Did you ever finish the last 3 episodes of pushing daisies? They are probably online. You should rent Flight of the Conchords, its hilarious. And not too many episodes in the first season. You will love Jemaine.

I like the quote, even though I agree with you(so not true), but I like the part about the flies like a banana. Love. it.

Elizabeth said...

I hope your Tuesday blog post title is "AM"