Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On The Run

I'm headed to Houston today to be with my mom for her mastectomy. Right now I'm just running around trying to do all those last minute things.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Obviously last cycles was a bfn. That was our last chance to get pregnant before what our due date would have been, June 7th. That week is going to be a tough one for me, but I have something special planned that I will share later when I have more time. The cycle I have started now will be my last without help from my RE. I have put a lot of thought into it and that is what I feel like would be best for us at this point. We will see what comes of it all.

TTC Status: CD 7, let's make this cycle count!!!
Emotional Status: a little down, but that is to be expected
Mental Status: where is my brain? it's running in 5 different directions...
Dog's Status: nails trimmed, bathed and ready to stay with her cousin's for the week
MIL Status: ...still here...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I've tried texting you to see how your mom's surgery went. I know you are running around, so I will try tomorrow. I also was going to leave a message on your machine so Jason could call me back and hopefully give me the hospital name, but to my suprise your MIL answered. I thought she was leaving? Anywho. Can't wait to hear about your something special and praying for your mom.