Friday, May 15, 2009

Only Thing Missing is a Hammock

First of all, we need to set the mood. Play this song while you read todays post. I want you to sit back and relax.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



I feel replenished today. I think that is what leisurely shopping can do for a girl.

Today was my Friday off and I was disappointed when I found out Jason would have to work since it was his off Friday too. It turned out to be a nice day though. First, a little trip to Ulta for some makeup necessities. I don't even wear that much makeup but that store makes me want to. Then off to Best Buy to finally spend my birthday gift card (after two months of carrying it around in my purse). I now own Fool's Gold so I can enjoy looking at two of my favorite things. Matthew McConaughey and blue ocean water. Yes, I'm married, but just think of him as a pretty piece of art.

Photobucket
Ooooh

Photobucket
Aaaah

I'm sorry, where was I? Oh yes, my day. Next it was a ramble through Sam Moon. (To "ramble" means to wander aimlessly or to take a course with many turns. If you have ever been in a Sam Moon than you realize I used that word with good reason.) Next came the grocery store. Not my favorite place, but I was still on my shopping high so I browsed the isles with ease.

Today was just what the doctor ordered. Can I have another please?

TTC Status: cd 28, 9dpo, don't feel a thing
Dog's status: loyally laying at my feet
Husband status: working too many hours lately
MIL status: at my house... hence the need for some time to myself

It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self.
~Agnes Repplier

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

HA! Love it! I think after I comment here I will go back to your post and listen to the rest of the song. I love shopping, it really does make one feel better. Have you seen Fool's Gold? I saw it on the plane home from Europe last summer. It was pretty cheesy but really good. I am a fan of the ultimate cheese. And I like the whole Matthew McConaughey/Kate Hudson combo. They have good chemistry. I will probably rent his new one too since its him and Jennifer Garner. I like her too, she is cheesy weird.

I would like to say how jealous I am of you being able to figure out some of this blog world stuff. I typically blog and run, but the other day I sat here and tried to figure out how you get text above and below a photo, and how you get your profile stuff displayed on your page. Teach me master...

OK today word verification is something I will put in an email for another discussion. Have a good Weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Just thought about it, and maybe the blog issues come from a browser problem. I can no longer use internet explorer without it crashing, so I have officially switched over to google's browser "chrome." i would use firefox like the rest of the world, but i like how pretty chrome looks. anywho, maybe i will try firefox for blogspot, although it seems like chrome should work since blogspot is also made by google. argh!