Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

The other day I was at my sister Kelly's house, hanging out with my family. In the past we were able to do this about every other week but lately, for one reason or another, we haven't had as many chances to get everyone together in once place at one time. We all were sitting there talking, laughing, watching my youngest niece show off her cuteness and I had one of those moments where I just felt so thankful. I feel pretty blessed that those moments are not all that rare for me. I've definitely been blessed with a wonderful family that I love and actually love being around! I cannot wait to share my family with our baby. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving, which is tomorrow, I would just like to say thank you.

Thank you to God for the endless list of blessings in my life
Thank you to my family for their continuous support
Thank you to my friends who are always there to listen
Thank you for all the prayers for our Guppy
Thank you to those of you who I've never even met but have offered sincere congratulations

Photobucket
November 23, 2009

Photobucket
November 22, 2009
(Mom accidentally missed part of Jason's head, oops!)

I may have made two baby related purchases online recently. Since this post was reserved for the mushy love stuff, I will post pictures of those later (one is still in the mail). Oh! The countdown to our next sonogram is on! Five days, next Monday, not soon enough!


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love those photos! Your belly button is already starting to disappear! Ha! And I love that your cardigan is buttoned at the top and there is a belly popping out below. You aren't gaining any weight at all besides your baby belly. I hope its like that for me! Lucky!

Your blog is probably not the place, but since you mentioned being thankful. I just wanted to say I am thankful for you, my best friend, who even though miles away is always there to listen, to chat about everyday peculiarities and who always puts a smile on my face.

I miss you and cannot wait to hang out with you!

Elizabeth said...

Crud monkies, I grammatically goofed on that last post, I wish there was an "edit comment" function on blogger. You get the idea...Your the best!

Elizabeth said...

Oh deary, I cannot type today. You ARE the best.

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture even with part of his head missing!!! Your belly looks so cute. I should take some pictures of mine!!

Lucky that you have a scan on Monday...mine is not until Tuesday!!!

runningmom said...

Your belly is SO cute! And I love the heart finger picture. So happy for you!!