Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All Belly, Baby

I will have to come back to say more later but I took some belly pics since I am 27 weeks today! Jason will give me another progesterone shot tonight which he seems to be quite the little expert at. My hero. I have an appointment with my OB this Friday and another appointment with my Perinatologist on Monday. I look forward to my appointments, I wonder if that is normal.

Photobucket
February 2, 2010

Photobucket
Proof that mommy does have a head. I'm not sure that I'm sticking out more or if I'm just getting wider...

Photobucket
See? I also seem to have misplaced my belly button somewhere.

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch."
~E.B. White, Charlotte's Web

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The baby is a growin' fast! Nice belly button! I know whenever I am pregnant I am going to have one of those belly buttons that pops out. Yours just sorta blends in with the rest of your tum. Ha. Cute!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable!!!

And of course it is normal...this pregnancy has not been exactly smooth sailing...it is nice to be able to go to the perio. and know that everything is ok!!

I graduated...don't have to see mine again unless I go into labor before 32 weeks!

The DeLoe Family said...

You look super. I've always thought the belly button mutation was very amusing. Mine winds up looking like a volcano by the end of it all. Yours looks cute. :)