Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Seventh Inning Stretch

Four weeks until I'm considered full term and seven weeks until her due date!

I saw the Peri yesterday and have officially graduated from going back! FFN was negative (yay!), cervical length still good (yay!), amniotic fluid level is good (yay!). Guppy is guesstimated to be weighing in at around 4 and a half pounds. That is with a margin of error of a pound and a half though so it's not an exact science by any means. We will be attending our last birth class this Thursday and I have a regular OB appointment on Friday. Last Thursday we took a tour of the hospital which I personally found to be a lot of fun. There were three couples on the tour and the preggos were glued to the nursery window watching two newborns get dressed and swaddled by the nurses. Will there come a time when this will be less surreal?

Last weekend was a big one for the nursery. Jason and my dad picked up the dresser which has allowed me to put away the clothes I've been washing and folding. The crib was put in place along with the bumper (turned cornice) over the window. The quilt is now up as well and my crafty mom found a place for the extra bumper by putting it over the closet doors. I'm still being stingy about posting pictures because I want it to be finished first. Just a few more touches here and there and it will be complete.

I've posted the 3D pictures that were given to me at my appointment. 3D sonograms are harder to do at this point since the baby is running out of room and it's hard to get a good view. The sonographer tried her best to get a good picture but the umbilical cord distorted the left side of her face a bit. I still think they are cute enough to share. :)

Photobucket
March 16, 2010

blog size
Silhouette of a baby belly

Photobucket
32 Weeks and 6 Days (March 15, 2010)

Photobucket
Her cheeks have definitely started to fill out!

A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops.
~ Maurice Johnston

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cuties!

You are going to be mad at me. You know the 2nd nearest retail shop to my apartment happens to be a baby boutique? A tiny dress called to me from the window today on my walk home. I had to buy it...don't hate me. I am the worst, most spoiley aunt in the world. If you want, I can hang on to until I have kids. But I'm telling you, if you see it, you will have to have it.

It's for 12-18 months, so I can just say its an early gift for Jordan's first birthday ;)