Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Floors!

Here are the pictures I promised. I am exhausted, but very happy to have new floors.

Bathroom Before
- Carpet in the bathroom is so gross!
Photobucket

Bathroom After
Photobucket

Dining Room Before
Photobucket

Dining Room After - Hand scraped wood
Photobucket

Entry Before
Photobucket

Entry After - Same wood as dining room
Photobucket

Kitchen After (I forgot to get a before picture, but it was plain white tile. You can see a bit of it in the dining room before picture.)
Photobucket

A very tired puppy resting on the dusty blankets that covered our furniture. She looks like how I feel!
Photobucket


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the floors! And I love the beagle photo. Sorry I was so out of it last night. Still sort of out it. Well hope all goes well today. Praying for a Pregnant Kayla. Remember my last post, dont stop believing. This could be it, don't give up hope on this month. And if it isn't, but I still have faith that it is...let Journey's words get you through next month. One month at a time. Another weird thing. This is the minter "Journey." Something is going on here. Your blog is subliminal messaging me. And!!! The secret word below is hinting that you are pregnant. I really hope it's right or I will feel like crap for posting this.

runningmom said...

LOVE the new floors! I agree--who would want carpet in the bathroom?!?

Your puppy is so cute!

Keeping my fingers crossed...