Monday, July 13, 2009

The Little Ovary That Might?

So, as it turns out my ovary's mantra is more like "I think I might be able to ovulate, sometime, somewhere in the future... not really sure when though. I'm gonna go take a nap."

(Forgive me in advance for the lack of quotations around the movie titles. I think that is the correct way to do it, but it just started to look silly so I left them out. My English teachers would be having a conniption.)

CD 22, still waiting. Instead of this being like the book The Little Engine That Could, it is more like the movie Neverending Story. Hey, at least my sense of humor hasn't abandoned me. Of course that reminds me of a scene in Garden State. (My life often reminds me of a scene in a movie or book. In fact, that actually reminds me of a scene in You've Got Mail when Kathleen Kelly is talking about that very thing and says, "Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Yes it should Kathleen. Yes it should.) Anyway... In Garden State Sam is talking about how she has to laugh at things in life, otherwise life will seem a lot longer than you like. She admits to crying, but in between, she laughs. So I'm in between today.

Green Tea Status: Lately I'm hooked on drinking the citrus one cold
Weather Status: 100's outside, hence the need for cold tea
Mental Status: Feeling sort of "whatever" right now

Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures.
~Jessamyn West

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

"That, that is weird." But seriously, isn't it? Could you have ovulated early and missed it before doing an OPK? Or do you use those everyday? So strange. Your doctor's appointment is next week right? Thanks for the update, sorry I haven't updated my blog for the longest.